We often highlight articles from our customers that would be interesting and relevant to the Firmex community. We hope you enjoy this comprehensive analysis from Blakes LLP on the key trends that have emerged in the legal industry and how they will impact your business.
As business and legal professionals prepare for 2013, it is important to understand the distinct trends that have emerged in the legal industry and how they will impact your business.
If you’re currently doing, or planning to do, business in Canada, we have identified the following key trends that may affect business in the year ahead.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Competition Law & Foreign Investment Review
- Employment & Labour
- Financial Services Regulatory
- Income Tax
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade & Investment
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Oil & Gas
- Pensions, Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Public-Private Partnership
- Tax Controversy & Litigation
View the full article for more information on each trend.
Content courtesy of Blakes, Cassels & Graydon LLP (Blakes).