Thousands of investment banks, law firms, funds & corporations trust Firmex to run their deals. We provide the tools needed to manage business-critical and time-sensitive documents, while providing full control over access & security. See what we're all about.
We secure your data
Our data rooms have layers of security, for your peace of mind.
- SSAE 16 Type II and HIPAA compliant data center
- SOC 2 Type 1 compliant
- Multiple firewalls protect against unauthorized access
- Hardware-based intrusion detection monitoring
- Leading anti-virus scanning for all data
- Bank grade encryption for docs in transit & at rest
You control your documents
Protect your documents, no matter where they are.
We make it easy
Other VDR providers may claim it, we live and breathe it.
You get total visibility
Monitor your project, users and data.
- Executive Dashboard of data room activity & data storage
- Audit login and user activity via reports
- Monitor what documents are popular
- Maintain an unalterable audit trail in Q&A
- Easy-to-use project announcements
We manage the technical part, so you don’t have to.
- Resilient architecture ensures high availability
- 24/7 monitoring of system performance
- Real-time backup to offsite data storage
- Automatic resumption of bulk uploads & downloads
We have an unmatched commitment to our clients.
- Unlimited in-house support
- Available 24/7/365
- Guaranteed 15 minute response time
- No call transfers – speak to one person about your issue
- Detailed online resources to help you learn Firmex
Communicate with limited partners, auditors and portfolio companies in one secure location.
Share confidential documents beyond the corporate firewall with ease and security.
Remove the anxiety that comes with sharing sensitive intellectual property.
Share large, critical documents with partners, investors and external third parties anytime, anywhere.
Share confidential documents with your clients, legal team and external third parties with security and control.
Get your deal moving fast with no page counting and no cost overruns.