Firmex for Investment Banking
Get your M&A deals done through confident, controlled sharing with Firmex. You’ll be deal ready in no time with our intuitive interface, easy setup, and always-on support. Streamline the sell-side deal process with advanced features like Firmex Redact, EmaiI In, and Q&A.
new data room projects per year.
customers in 110 countries have trusted Firmex.
Bombardier sells Bombardier Transportation to Alstom for €5.9B
Enbridge sells natural gas business to Brookfield for CA$4.3B
Kraft Heinz Co. sells natural cheese business to Parmalat SpA for US$1.23B
Made For Dealmakers
With more than 20,000 new data rooms opened every year, more deals get done on Firmex. Here’s why.
Deals Up and Running in Minutes
Our expert in-house support team helps setup your virtual data room to get your deals started quickly.
Clear and Convenient Pricing
Avoid surprises from costly overage fees and per page limits. Discover the hassle-free benefits of our predictable, transparent pricing so you can stay on plan and on budget.
Easy Document Uploading
Drag-and-drop documents up to 50 GB from your office or on the go via our mobile app.
Complimentary Deal Staging
Keep your deal team organized and ready for diligence at a moment’s notice. Organize, index, and redact diligence documents prior to deal launch.
Because more deals get done on Firmex, our 24/7/365 customer support is always ready to help at any hour, with response times in one minute or less.
Completed on Firmex
- Thélios Acquires lLuxury eyewear brand Barton PerreiraComprehensive Prosthetics & Orthotics departs VenturEast and InvAsentSmartCover Systems Acquires Data Flow SystemsFull-service Actuarial Consulting Firm Lewis & Ellis partners with Private Equity Firm NovacapFittingbox Acquires Luna's Virtual Try-On Business, DittoBanyan Software acquires Saas-based Customer Experience Management, GoalLine SolutionsPediaStaff acquired by the AHSG Family of Health Care Staffing CompaniesOntario’s AarKel Tool & Die acquires Injection TechnologiesWarehouse Services Inc. to Acquire Sky Transportation ServicesEnvisage International Acquired by NSM Insurance GroupB&A Corporate Advisor Rovensa acquires Family-owned Biostimulants Developer Agro-KGlobal Crossing Airlines Closes on $35M USD Financing with Axar Capital Management LLCEndava Continues Asia Pacific Expansion, Announcing the Acquisition of DEKCloudMD Sells Non-core US Assets to Constellation Software DivisionHudbay Acquires Rockcliff to Consolidate the Snow Lake CampPfingsten-backed Environmental Lights Buys City Theatrical360Training Acquires ACLS Medical Training & Safety ProvisionsClifford Chance Advises on Long-term Financing for Bogotá-Girardot Toll Road in ColombiaGracemed Announces the Acquisition of Canadian Dermatology CentreMSP Corp Acquired by Alfar Capital and Walter Capital Partners for over $100M and Merged with Groupe AccessNorthStar Gaming Closes Acquisition of Slapshot MediaWSP Acquires LGTTransport Couture Acquired by DM Breton Inc.Acceo Acquires Toronto-Based Sweda Canada Inc.SeaFort Capital Closes Oversubscribed Fund II at $189 MillionATC Broadband, LLC acquired by LiveOak FibreGoodfood Completes $12.675M Investment Led by Investissement QuébecBorgWarner acquires Drivetek for $35M CHFG.W. Lisk Acquires Tico ElectronicsOpsens Inc. Announces $10M Bought Deal OfferingSpin Master to Acquire Canadian Puzzle Company, 4D Brands International Inc.Blue Point-Backed Stax Expands with Acquisition of London-Based Consulting Firm AMR International
Multi-Layer Security That Keeps Documents Safe
Our layered approach to security is what keeps your documents safe, confidential, and secure.
- Lock down documents
- Advanced user permissions
- Secure, encrypted environment
- Certified and compliant with major industry standards
“Firmex is my go to data room provider. I like that it is user friendly and cost effective relative to alternatives. Also excellent customer service.”
“Firmex is an essential service used for mid-market M&A. The overall experience has been great, with exceptional customer service and ease of use.”
“Very positive experience. I think Firmex is easy to use and is my go-to data rom.”
“Best product on the market.”
“I’ve never had a client unable to understand how to use or access the data room. The customer service is the best I’ve seen. Very amenable if a transaction takes longer or goes on pause.”
“For the price, this product is a fantastic value. Easy to use and has most of the features we need without all of the unnecessary functions that some other providers have added to their platforms.”
Choose a Plan: Subscription or Single Use
Whether you need a data room for a one-time transaction, or work on multiple projects per year, Firmex has the right solution for you.
Run multiple projects for one affordable annual fee. Recommended for clients who open more than two projects per year.
- Manage all of your deal mandates all in one place
- Quick and easy setup
- 24/7/365 support
- Cost effective when running more than one diligence process
- Provide value-added service to advisors with a virtual data room
- Easily manage users across projects with SSO
- Manage diligence documents across multiple acquisition targets
Buy-side and Sell-side M&A, Financing, Restructuring
Run a one-time deal or project based on a fixed fee. Quickly and easily extend or upgrade at any time.
- One project
- Quick and easy setup
- 24/7/365 support
- Fixed fee
- Subscribe any time
Always-on Expert Support
Our award-winning support team has supported thousands of projects and deals, and is on standby, ready to help.
- 24/7/365 customer support
- Industry-leading support responds instantly
- Full archiving service once your project or deal is done