Fill Out the Form to Access the Bulletin
Bulletin Trends and Highlights
- After a strong Q3, a continued increase in deals closed for the mid-market in North America with a +6% increase in Q4
- 79% of respondents are feeling positive or very positive about the M&A market in Q4
- 61% of those surveyed reported an increase in deal volume in Q3
- People: Cultural Integration, Leadership, and Talent Retention is the top challenge M&A advisors expect to face in Q4 when it comes to creating value post-transaction
- 62% of those surveyed see buyer and seller valuation as the primary challenge to completing a deal this quarter
A New Forecast for Deal Volumes
Along with our forecast for deal flows in Q4 2021, The Firmex Deal Flow Bulletin presents readers with a glimpse of what advisors are anticipating for their deal volumes, what they expect to see from active sellers, and the key challenges they face for completing deals.
Readers of the bulletin will come away with deal volume insights gained from knowledge of virtual data room activity. You’ll also get a grasp of what current M&A advisor sentiment is for the M&A market for the rest of the year, including the impact of COVID-19.
Finally, readers will learn how Firmex’s forecast compares with the first-hand experience of M&A advisors and their own perception of the state of deal volumes for the middlemarket.