Popular Virtual Data Room product gets new look and adds more functionality
Today Firmex, a leading virtual data room provider, announced the general availability of the most recent release of its popular data room solution.
Addressing the needs of data room administrators as well as occasional users, this release focuses on user experience improvements, new administration functionality, and introduces the Firmex Message Center.
“Firmex is very easy to work with and keeps getting better with each release,” said Jeff White, Chief Financial Officer, Radian6. “We trust the security and the outstanding service provided by the Firmex team.”
In response to customer demand, this release delivers comprehensive new functionality:
- Firmex Message Center – allows Administrators to send messages and announcements, and provides a central location for users to receive and manage all notifications
- Simplified User Experience – a new site banner and navigation, a new project list and rich text editors
- Additional Branding Options – ability to include an image (logo, picture of an asset or property) to identify each project
- New Reports – summary document activity view by company, ability to report on additional activities with DRM documents: Open, Close, Print
- Bulk Download Enhancements – large bulk document downloads, smarter truncation of long file names, and numbering and security options
- Additional Security Setting – ability to restrict user’s access by IP address in addition to username and password
Earlier this year, Firmex launched updates to user management, bulk document download, and performance improvements for very large projects.
“With over 100,000 busy bankers, lawyers, and executives logging in to use Firmex, every design detail is critical,” said Elizabeth Caley, Firmex Vice President, Marketing & Product Management. “Security, performance and ease-of-use are always our top priorities.”
Firmex will be demoing their new release at ILTA 2011, from August 21st to 25th at Booth #127 in Nashville, Tennessee.
To see a copy of the press release visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/8/prweb8705189.htm